View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 02:11 PM
Wizardess

Teshuvah has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

These were my points in brief,
Most of the players complaints expressed, we "everyday" wizards can do absolutely nothing about. Has nothing to do with us not listening. Most of us play too, and know your complaints better than you do.

And as you found out, and mentioned, we certainly do speak to and listen to trustworthy, honestly players until they are no longer trustworthy.
Just because you arent "in" on the conversations does not mean we are not talking to and taking input from players on everything we do have access to improve. I (and other wizards) talk to players all the time, take their input, have them test items and maps etc. These are the things "we" have control over.

Trouble makers, loud players as you called them, don't get our attention in the way they want or in a way that would get anything.

This particularly player that started this thread, brought up issues we'd answered 100 times in the past. And he didnt want answers, he wanted things "his way". There are a few of those. "I want to do anything I want" is not a valid game plan These are the same complaints we've heard over and over every time an older player comes back who has not adjusted to the changes that Rhialto made to healing.

And again, everything he listed, we have absolutely no control over. And we've explained why Rhialto made the decisions he did.

So anything further, just re-read Arilous posts There really isnt more to say on my part.