Thread: Quest Tips
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 06:03 PM

Xae has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

You kinda get used to Tesh's style.. I did.. Pretty much had to

but uhmm..for tips...don't die =] carry portable holes. like 3 of them..try to set an alias so when you use one, the next switches to the top so you can re-enter the hole without wait.

Dropping any quest items or putting them in bags destroys them...so don't carry any extra weight..ever...so you don't accidentally try to put a quest item in a bag to lighten yourself...that cursed giant heavy club of slowness -10? get rid of it you're not cool for having it.

Carry coins in a bag..like 1000 silver coins. You never know when they might come in handy...might not make sense to some of you but the quest pros know what i'm talking about.

Sometimes you just HAVE to move on from a quest for a while. You'll go crazy if you spend forever on a quest at a time, but never give up. When I first started playing there was this quest Eye of the Dragon. It was the easiest quest to everyone in Wyvern but me..but every once in a while i went back to it and got something new from it, instead of constantly wasting hours at a time frustrating myself. It actually took me about a year to finish it completely but it was worth it. Basically if the quest you're trying to do doesn't need immediate completion like a guild quest maybe, and you're just doing it for the points, then don't stress your self over it just come back to it every once in a while.

Talk to everyone you see! EVERYONE...you can usually tell if the person you're trying to talk to is associated with the quest in a way..because well uhm...the quest folk usually stay put. The others move around alot. Ask every possible question you can to all those weakling NPCs..every noun and verb they mention, ask about it.

x-ray vision is also your friend. won't say why..just get it.

Well that's my advice for now. Hope it helps.

Last edited by Xae : 05-14-2008 at 06:08 PM.