Thread: Just a Question
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 01:09 AM
Player Mod

Clubbz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Don't argue with Arilou, he is merely enforcing the rules. Even if you claim you did nothing wrong, wizards do not ban for no reason. I have been banned(temporarily) twice and both times I didnt think what I was doing was wrong until I realized what I had been doing. There is no point in saying you're innocent, but my brother isn't, when playing games where IP banishments are a possibility you always take a risk when playing from the same IP address as somebody else. Also, even if you or your brother really did do nothing wrong, what was the point of coming to cry about it a year later(at least seeing as the server has been down this long), or even coming to cry about it while the server is still down. You may think it's not fair, but you know what, life in general is not fair so suck it up and be on with your life.

(I would've used a question in there but I can't figure out how to switch my keys from the french symbols back to the punctuation points)