View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 02:23 PM
Player Mod

Clubbz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

1. No offense, but if you're going to take the time do make an actual post, at least try to type with proper spelling and somewhat decent grammar.(it's ok to spell some words wrong, but maybe you should preview your post and read it over, because you spell a lot wrong)

2. What FW does is it brings up the minimum damage you do, but lowers the maximum damage you do. Which technically would give you a greater chance of critical hits(closer to max damage) because the damage spread is smaller.

Note these numbers are entirely fictional and are not even close to being the numbers used in the game
Example:
Let's say your a level 10 human swordsman.
With 0 FW you do 5-35 damage
With 5 FW you do 10-30 damage
with 10 FW you do 15-25 damage

You notice how the damage spread is getting smaller and the minimum damage goes up. However, as the minimum goes up the maximum damage goes down.

Just a reminder that those numbers were totally fictional and are no where near correct, they were just for an example.

That is the way I had FW explained to me, don't ask me if it is correct, but I heard it from a very knowledgable person so I believe it.