View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 12:45 PM

Morwen has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teshuvah View Post
Death and earth are often teamed up as related elements. What death does to the spell is something you'll have to discover yourself.
Step one on my return: make a character that uses Earth and Death! It's gotta work out better than my staff-wielding healer.

Quote:
I *believe* satiety on others and repair cast on items on the ground others was discussed, unsure whether satiety was implemented or not or if there were other issues. As for repair, I believe there were some issues with an item not being seen as belonging to a group member. Spells only see the list of names in the group, now huge lists of inventory items.
So it's possible these will be tweaked in the future?

Quote:
Armor of stone exists, as I said. it's called fortress. It stops all damage so of course it's limitation is that you can't cast spells etc while immune. Immunity is kind of a big deal.

You want better armor, buy better armor there is no logical reason an earth spell would improve physical/magical/destructable armor.
But... But... *prattles on endlessly in my brain rather than trying to push this any further*

Quote:
No reason earth wall should be less lore that I can see. It's not high lore now. And it's not a low level spell for new players to use, that would be too easy/cheap. There are very distinct issues with spells that have lore too low making them too powerful. Nevermind the issue of level 1s screaming because they cant get out after their little dagger is destroyed trying to break the wall they "accidently" created etc.. Yeah... no
That sounds fun.