View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 01:54 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirslash View Post
On a last note about spirit travel; its very much so trained (only at 10 though). This was the whole reason I left when I did, After all the nerfs, I cant heal anymore which means I cant do anything when a lag spike hits and something big and bad shows up out of nowhere or I get surrounded and cant do anything. The only way I reached lv27 was because I had the ability to spam heal when something big and bad smacked me upside my head...but now I have this nice message that comes up when I try to heal while running like a madman-Aborting major healing-oh thats right...my dagger managed to bounce off the giant monsters' hide as I hopelessly tried to fend it off >.>
Simply replace that part where you'd hit your healing alias with your new portable hole or recall alias. You can also, for example, choose to make use of lifesaving and phoenix amulets as an added safety net. All in all, the game provides many tools to help you get by and just because they were ignored, in favor of pre-existing unbalances, does not mean that you should continue to ignore them now that those unbalances have been fixed.