Thread: Chat Event
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 04:29 AM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

Would you guys like to simply use a Xat chatroom for the event on the 28th? Apparently some of you were on the one that Newnagaraga linked to awhile back. Did you like it? Are there any limitations (e.g. limits on the number of people who can chat at once) that you didn't like? For those of you who haven't tried it you can play around with the one listed in this thread and let me know if you like it: http://www.wyvernrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2438 If you guys want to go with that I'll make my own chat through Xat and post a link. If you guys hate it, do you have any alternatives in mind? Bullfrogz suggested one, but it had a cap on the number of people who could play without paying. Although that's fairly standard, I thought it was quite egregious that they had a pay option that only bought you 14 days where you could have unlimited users on at once. Anyway, aside from that I would again like to point out that we can very easily use the chat box if there are no objections (I can remove the refresh delay so chats appear instantly).