View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 09:28 AM
Forum Admin

Binyamin has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny View Post
Well I moved on to WoW, and there are a few reasons why I like it better:

1. Conversation on WoW isn't anywhere near as limited as it is on Wyvern. On Wyvern there are a lot of words you can't use and only a small variety of things that you're actually allowed to talk about.

[Massive Binyamin Snippage of Garbage]

And that's all I can think of right now. Basically Wyvern is only about 1/4th of what WoW is.
I'm not going to berate all her points. Just a couple.

Penny moved on to Wow. Good riddance.

1) Conversation on Wow is not as limited because Blizzard wants as much money as it can get. Wyvern is free. Wyvern, also, is a family game, where Wow is rated Teen--with the exception that online playing may change that rating. Duh. You can't play Wow offline. Stupid notation they have there. Basically, what Penny is ranting about here is that she can't cuss like she wants to be able to do on Wyvern. And be rude to others--a role reserved for my magnificent self. We try to keep Wyvern rated G--at most PG. Never PG-13 or higher. Horrors upon horrors! We try to keep a clean chat!

2) We're 1/4 of Wow. Of course. There are a handful of Wizards working on Wyvern vs the HUNDREDS (perhaps even thousands) of Admins working on Wow.

As usual, she shows she's a dull penny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salkand View Post
What I am starting to understand from most of these post is, the game becomes boring after a short period of time.

If I were to make a assumption I would say, it is because the game isn't really designed for players who are level 25 +. For them it becomes too easy/mundane.
I can't believe I'm actually quoting/answering Salkand and not tearing him apart. <<paw/face>>

Yes, that is one of our biggest problems. But--the game was never designed for players to get that high. HoF was all you were supposed to get--level 25. Then you were to retire that alt and roll a new one. <<shrugging>>

New blood, though, is good. Advertising on game forums is good. Any other ideas? Other than weekly human sacrifices?