View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 04:13 PM

Harbringer Of Good Stuff is trapped in an Inn behind a dozen clones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morwen View Post
By that reasoning Rakshasa would have to be done to not have negatives in range.

They don't need revamped. Nagas have natural advantages given to them as they progress in level that other races do not receive. You're limited on the use of gear because of these advantages.

Also, the only real property of playing an archer "properly" is to have the archery skill and primarily use bows. Everything else is style.

My first question to you is, what are these "natural advantages" that are given to them, that help them excel as an Archer, as opposed to a halfing, human, or a wood elf?

Morwen, I dont think you understand that Naga Archers dont get the benefit of an Archer that is human, wood-elf, or an halfing. Our main normal form that would benefit from Archery is quite messed up. I am in cobra form most of the time, when I have to take down monopods...

There is a reason, why Raks have negatives in a lot of skills. Purely, because they are not ment to be able to wear those weapons. But that's for another day..

I look toward the day of being the best I can be.