Thread: Mage build
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 05:50 PM

Jessikha has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajarang View Post
well i know 0 earth magic is decent up to medusas and such but i was talking with someone in game about rding and he told me he would not rd with me unless i had at least 5 earth magic so young purple dragons and mariliths did not stonewind him. so thats why im so skeptical on the matter.
I've fought mariliths too (not many, but still have fought them) and I can stand right in the middle of their stonewind. I may be getting lucky with them though, who knows. As for young purple dragons, I have no clue, I've never had a build that I could RD confidently with. I know they don't petrify past scroll resists, but I'm not sure about 0 earth. If anyone has any light on the situation (read: solid proof from experience) please contribute.

I also have a question of my own; How much death ray resistance would a level 22 with a D-Pro ammy have against a reaper? I know reaper's death rays can kill anyone below level 25, even with DPro. I also know that snake whips give 5% death resistance, and I want to know if that 5% resist is enough to make me invulnerable to their DR.