View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 05:14 AM

Munk has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiez View Post
Some of this depends on your race. The fewer spell points you have, the less often you should rely on using spells to heal. If you are going to build a nearly-pure melee Pally, there is not much you can do with spells, so I don't feel like your ideas are bad at all. Some thoughts you may want to consider, however, are things like Cure Blindness, Poison, Confusion, Paralysis, and Bravery which could eliminate the need to carry lots of expensive potions or wear armor that takes up a slot that could be used for other things.

The only thing I am worried you are not considering is bungling. Just make sure you take that into consideration before you pick what spells you use.
Actually, i did consider some of the "cure" spells but considering it takes me 3 tries before my light spell is cast successfully (due to bungling), i figured those wouldn't be ideal in the heat of combat. I'll be lucky enough to get an emergency heal off. I'm still considering though...

But that reminds me, i can't find any info on bungling in the manual. Is it there? and if so, where? Any other place i could find some info on it. Like is there any way to minimize it, besides different armor choices?