Thread: Screenshots
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 09:43 PM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

Yeah Blackrose is nothing. If Teshuvah wanted to really redo it she could've made it actually look great. The whole reason for the edit was simply to fix some problems, so really the maps pretty much stayed the same and she just added some forest maps.

Also, her maps were of a higher quality from the start where as mine have gone through a radical evolution as I learned the ropes, perfected my style, and endlessly tweaked things to the extreme. So, they haven't undergone such a visual change as mine have (if you haven't seen the old Forgotten Oak versus the new one it might shock you). Anyway, the final product will eventually include more than just my areas. As is that is the bulk of the screenshots that I have, but since I have to take more to show the improved versions I'll likely go around and take some new ones as well. But sure, if people want any of their screenshots added on I will go ahead and put them up. They won't all just be side by side comparisons (that is just a section within the screenshots section). Rather a lot will just be standalones that can always find their way into the comparison section down the road if things change enough.