View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 06:59 PM

Unknown has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Answer to jack (and anyone else would like to know)

0 in life? well you can use imp crown of samhoc, shield of power, rings of life magic and amulet of life magic (note: I like to have permanent equipment, so changing rings and amulets is not the way i play, specialy cos i like to rd and its imposible not to get cursed doing so. Then, for me this is not a good solution).

That’s one option, the other is take some of the 20 points i said to take from FW and not only use them in arts but also in life magic...

Last idea could be take those points and have enchantment so high you can spam those spells...

Any way, I think you are right I miss the point about training in life, never the less I keep thinking as a base model the set I give is a good option to look at(the first one, the pure mele axeman is something i want to do just for fun). Also if you have shield of power you could take a point from fire and use it in other skills, if you have crown of samhoc you can take a point of spirit and use it in other stuffs (there is lots of options)

-Last thing- About the rod stuff, i dont like use rods, scrolls or any non-permanent suport equipment (well, unicorn horn is semipermanent and i do use it). I think rods are a good choise but i prefer not to use them (same with wands)

Last edited by Unknown : 01-07-2008 at 07:06 PM.