View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 10:55 PM

Bullfrogz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via AIM to Bullfrogz Send a message via MSN to Bullfrogz

I'll answer the ones I know.
1. Yes

2. No, I don't recommend it, but some people do. You can always learn the spell and get a form of strength rings.

3. Yes

4. It should work just like it does for every other weapon.

5. Yes, static always first, then flame or frost. If your not using a magic
whip, make sure the weapon is not damaged.

6. Different races have different starting strength and speed. But at higher levels everyone's speed will even out, some just slower than others. Thats why it seems elves and pixies attack faster, they just max out faster.

7. I recommend mana shield, rangers get negatives in incantation. Mana shield is fine for training, which is what I expect you'll be doing most, and will cost less skill points than spam healing.

8. It all really depends on what guild/race you are. For instance, mages and rangers will most likely want to use mana shield, while paladins and rouges will use spam healing. Just go off this, lots of mana and train with elements of some sort = mana shield, low hp = spam heal, lots of hp = full heal, or major healing rods.

9. Well, I donut really have a formula. Vampire gives you health back when you attack, and it can not be combined with other blade spells. Static, Fire, Frost can all be combined, static has to go first than one of the others, (Fire and frost cant go together)

10. Can't help you much... I believe shog is the strongest demon summon, and xipe is the strongest undead summon. (By strongest I mean the last summon, not strongest in strength)

11. 1 in all Arts, 1 Life, 1 Spirit, 1 Death, 1 Mind.

12. The ones you will actually want to use that raise those while your training are, Power Shield and Imp Crown.

13. Don't know, but all healing spells have ranges. So It wont be a exact number. Theres a formula for arts and element mana costs, try looking at some player's websites.

14. No cap, but weapon skills only work trained to your level. Ex: Training 26 swords at level 25 will not make a difference that training 25. Guild bonuses and other magical ways help (Perfect rings).

15. Died somewhere.

16. Really no formula, just like other weapon skills. Weapon skill + total strength, I guess.

17. Well, a lot of good pkers will have a little resist, but not full. Once you start fighting though, and they see how you work, theres a good chance if they care enough they will get full.

18. Cant remember off the top of my head. Check some help sites, or someone might respond.

19. They are very easy to level when used right. If you use elements on magic whip, you can Rd fast and forever because of mana shield and not having to switch out weapons. Another reason is alot of monsters that you will find in Rd's and some other good training spots will have weaknesses to shock and fire (Xipes, Reapers)

20. Uh, Read above.

21. Going off what I hear and what makes sense, please correct me if I'm wrong. Darksight-longer range, Fly-lasts longer, invisibility-last longer, lightning shield-stronger, see invis-longer range, speed-last longer&more powerful, water breathing-last longer, xray-longer range.

22. Every time you train lore you get lore points. Spells require a certain lore skill (how much you trained) then a certain amount of lore points. You can have the required skill, but not enough points, and will not be able to learn the spell.

23. Yea with that much death you should be able to go past the natural resist. It won't help much, just so you know.