Thread: Just a Question
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 12:53 AM
Forum Admin

Arilou has disabled reputation

Yes that's the point of the policy whereby we banish people after they try to get around an ip banishment. Any accounts they make are instantly banished (instantly = as soon as they come to our attention) before they have an opportunity to cause trouble (as we know they will since they have to be serious offenders in order to receive an ip banishment). This prevents them from taking root in the game whereby they will then want to fight to stay and given their unpredictable behavior that only hurts other players more so. Banishing low level account after low level account before it can level up is a proven method that effectively discourages trouble makers from coming back full time as they don't want to put the effort into an account when they know it will be banished at any second. Although you may claim/believe that you were going to follow the rules this time, I'm sorry but for the good of the playerbase we cannot take your word at that point. Rather we have to put the playerbase ahead of any thoughts of giving you a 100th chance (again the trouble you two caused went on for years and often so because there were promises that it would stop, which it did for awhile before starting up again...and again and again).

As far as the sharing accounts thing, yes you two did. I made various notes about it which I cannot access right now and I'm fairly certain Teshuvah witnessed it as well. In the notes I recall listing the proof I had of this account sharing, but I cannot provide those same specifics years later, off of the top of my head and I would not post them publically either way. As a matter of fact I'm leaving this conversation now. It's not going anywhere.