View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 07:26 AM

Crier has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via AIM to Crier

Quote:
Originally Posted by anatil View Post
After the game was down we had a player cap limit (I think it was like 68) and that limit was often reached...so it isn't that. And as for moving on to other addicting games, I've gotten addicted to about 10 different games...and still play all of them and wyvern (though not as much as I used to).
Trust me on this, I had many friends that came back to the novelty of Wyvern when it was finally back up, but then that began to fade, because most people have moved on, and because most people have moved on, they haven't been talking to their friends about Wyvern, and less and less new people are hearing about it...due to the fact that a "large" player base wasn't off talking about the game.
"Big Brother in the form of an increasingly powerful government and in an increasingly powerful private sector will pile the records high with reasons why privacy should give way to national security, to law and order [...] and the like." - Justice William O. Douglas

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security would deserve neither and lose both." -Benjamin Franklin