View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 06:11 PM

Warcow has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Bow and arrow Maybe he's also done some good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teshuvah View Post
LOL the were all "gone" for about a month Ploog and most of them were back at it. Not as regular as before but they are there. Only a few of them aren't and they were gone long before you were anyway.

With all the updates lots of others are just coming back to look around at the updates etc.
I logged on the other day with an old alt, was pretty impressed with the new updates and hard work the wizards have done. (Congrats on being promoted to Arch Wizards by the way!)

But something just didn't feel right. As much as I want to, I didn't feel like I belonged any more. Even though there is nothing openly objecting me to make a new character and keep playing, I've felt stigmatized since Patriarch's hasty banishment. It just doesn't seem morally right to come back and play, after all that has came to pass...

I wrote something a while ago about the events of of the platinum / duping episode in hopes of learning from our mistake, but never found an appropriate time or place to speak up. Now seems more appropriate a time than ever.

I've never spoke of the event until now, I hope I merit a level-headed hearing without flame and thunder.