View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 03:38 AM

goonyton has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

Arilou you are correct, I mistyped.

I have played 3 great games in my life so far Exile, Wyvern and Travain. All three have gone though the cycle you describe.

Travain is where I first noticed what you are talking about it is relevant in so far as to note another reason to stay. If a person gets in a leadership position they might feel the need to stay for those that follow them and they will try to stick it out. After Travain I swore off real time games that do not have an end date because of that and the amount of time they can take.

Wyvern is still the best online game that I have found for playing on dial-up as a slow connection does not cause very many problems. Wyvern gets 2 big thumbs up for that, it then gets more as the interface and game play are so similar to Exile which is the best RPG that that I have played to date.

I am thinking I should start hunting up another one while Wyvern is still a great game. If people have any particular games that does not hurt you to bad for using dial-up and has no pay and cheat features I would like to hear about it and maybe a few of us here who have overstayed our time should move on.

Tesh mentioned a link, Arilou do you still have it?

I think you and Tesh have both been around longer than I have, what drives you guys to keep doing what you do?

P.S. While I have to agree there are no carrots here, everyone should still be eating their broccoli, cauliflower, corn, spinach,celery, rhubarb, beets, radishes, turnips,onions and garlic.

Last edited by goonyton : 05-09-2009 at 03:42 AM.