View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 11:34 PM

Bullfrogz has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower
Send a message via AIM to Bullfrogz Send a message via MSN to Bullfrogz

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonyton View Post
Back to the orginal topic. I am not quite sure when you quit Warcow but I am guessing it was after the healing nuff.
False, that wasn't why he quit.

Quote:
I have seen Kathy and Thonkhs in the last 2 months(I have not been on much myself). Other than those two I have not seen any of the old players from 2002-2006. There are a few that have recently showed up that were playing back in 2001 and are playing again. (somewhere on the forum a Wiz explained that Wyvern is designed to bore players after a while and have them quite and be replaced by new players, if that is true it seems to be working)
I never seen a post like that and if there was it probably was a joke knowing the wizards. I know a few who started in your time frame, including myself, and still play frequently just on alts. And the ones who did leave didn't leave because the game got boring it was for other reasons. I really don't see this game as something that bores you. If it does, than most of those who have left have returned multiple times to try out a new idea and just enjoy old times. Wyvern has the credit of having that special something in it. Also I have seen tremendous work done to create higher level weapons/armor and stronger level LQs and bosses in the game that it is even more for higher levels than ever before in my opinion.

Quote:
Recently what I have noticed that has not made the news, the wizards have been killing the RD's most go down 50 levels or less now days.
You need to explore more, it was only a few RD's that I have seen get that done too. The two I use do not have a cap on them like that and still hold strong monsters.

Anyway moving on. Welcome back Warcow I'm sure you still remember me.