Thread: Monks Guild
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 12:45 PM

Location: Somewhere where internet connection will not support wyvern
Mustard has just set foot in the Tutorial Tower

I wouldn't say monks guild is powerful for a naga, They are very good, however the only bonus the naga gets is 10 unarmed skill. Nagas are just as well off unguilded or the mages guild, Plus for the 5 jaunties of agility you would have to buy, you could just get 5 Imp Crowns and probably have some money left to spair. There is no armor geared specifically towards monks but the Ji's and they are as mentioned earlier almost worthless. The Monks really need new things:

Helms-I don't care what this gives, as long as it's cheaper than Jaunties
Bracers-As long as they do something, Platinum Bracers are really nice, too bad we can't use them
Boots-there has to be some cloth shoes (maybe made out of hemp or something)

Monks don't even have weapons to buy, there should be SOMETHING in the store besides Ji's.

Another thing I have noticed is that you can buy monks armor in any shop, as opposed to the archers guild or the Rangers or the Rogues guild where you have to go to the guilds to buy their stuff. Their stuff is also extremely good for their guild. (this isn't really relevant to this topic, but i just thought it should be pointed out somehow)