Wyvern Forums

Wyvern Forums (http://www.wyvernrpg.com/forum/index.php)
-   General (http://www.wyvernrpg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Server Lagg (http://www.wyvernrpg.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2252)

Vathos 08-10-2010 12:43 PM

Server Lagg

I'am just curious if its the ISP or something..Looked around forums and cant find a answer..sorry if I missed it. And I asked if server was lagging in shouts today and got a negitive reply.

Let me just say..I was asking if server was lagging...seeing how its been so long and I was starting to wounder if it was my connection. I did not mean to upset any wizards or other players. Next time I'll just post here. I REALLY did not mean it in the way it was taken!

I know I was lagging still..I really ment to ask if it was the servers fault. I am sorry.

Jinori-

Harbringer Of Good Stuff 08-10-2010 10:20 PM

I kept asking it for like 5 days straight face.. got some mean faces XD

But last time i checked i think it was not the server but the isp.

Someone prove me right or wrong >.>

Teshuvah 08-11-2010 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vathos (Post 32270)
I'am just curious if its the ISP or something..Looked around forums and cant find a answer..sorry if I missed it. And I asked if server was lagging in shouts today and got a negitive reply.

Let me just say..I was asking if server was lagging...seeing how its been so long and I was starting to wounder if it was my connection. I did not mean to upset any wizards or other players. Next time I'll just post here. I REALLY did not mean it in the way it was taken!

I know I was lagging still..I really ment to ask if it was the servers fault. I am sorry.

Jinori-

Asking here isnt going to get you any different answer than in the game.
It's not the game, it's not the server, there isnt anything we can do about it.
We have no way of knowing if the lag you are experiencing is on your end or not, as the problem is not effecting all players.
Until it's better train somewhere safe or chat in the local auction house.

Machuno Besar 08-11-2010 05:52 AM

Sometimes people think the game is lagging but it's really just their client. If you've been playing for a while you should clear the chat/combat log, this fixed what appeared to be lag a few times for me, on an older computer.

Teshuvah 08-11-2010 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machuno Besar (Post 32273)
Sometimes people think the game is lagging but it's really just their client. If you've been playing for a while you should clear the chat/combat log, this fixed what appeared to be lag a few times for me, on an older computer.

In this case there was a problem somewhere in the internet world near R's internet provider.
But there was no way we could tell if you were being effected by it or if the lag was on your end, because it did not bother everyone. It depended on where you were routed through etc.
But either way, it was not the game nor the server so there wasn't anything we could do about it for anyone.
The problem is now resolved.